Vitor Lo: Bio, Age, Height, Education, Family, Career, and Net Worth

Vitor Lo
Vitor Lo

Vitor Lo Biography

Vitor Lo is a multifaceted individual known for his diverse career spanning across sports, academics, and entertainment. As a Brazilian Instagram star and soccer player, Vitor Lo has gained popularity for sharing highlights from his soccer matches and practices, along with personal lifestyle content, on his Instagram account named Vitorlo_.

Age

He was born around 2000 making him 23 years as of 2024.

Height

He stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches.

Vitor Lo

Career

Vitor Roque, the Brazilian professional footballer who has made waves in the soccer world:

Vitor Hugo Roque Ferreira, commonly known as Vitor Roque, was born on February 28, 2005 in Timóteo, Brazil. He plays as a forward and has achieved remarkable milestones throughout his career.

Vitor embarked on his soccer journey at the age of ten in the youth setup of América Mineiro. His talent shone through, especially during his time with América’s youth categories in 2018. In March 2019, Cruzeiro signed him to a youth contract, sparking legal disputes between América and Cruzeiro over his transfer. Eventually, both clubs reached an agreement, with Cruzeiro retaining 65% of Vitor’s economic rights, and América keeping the remaining 35%.

On May 25, 2021, Vitor Roque signed his first professional contract with Cruzeiro. He made his professional debut on October 12, coming on as a substitute in a 0–0 Série B home draw against Botafogo. In the 2022 season, Vitor scored his first goal for Cruzeiro in a 2–2 Campeonato Mineiro home draw against Villa Nova, drawing attention from soccer enthusiasts.

Subsequently, on April 13, 2022, Vitor Roque signed a five-year contract with Athletico Paranaense after the club activated his R$ 24 million release clause. This transfer marked a historic moment for the club. He made his debut for Athletico Paranaense, replacing Luis Manuel Orejuela in a 1–0 Série A home loss against Atlético Mineiro. Vitor continued to shine, scoring his first goal for Furacão in a 1–0 away win over Cuiabá. His remarkable season included a brace in a 3–2 away victory against Atlético Mineiro.

In 2024, Vitor Roque made a significant move to Barcelona, joining the La Liga club. His potential and talent have earned him the nickname of the “Little Tiger” in Brazilian football circles. Although he still has much to prove, many believe that Vitor Roque is destined for greatness.

Vitor’s journey from youth academies to top-tier clubs showcases his dedication, skill, and passion for the beautiful game. As he continues to make strides, soccer fans eagerly await his next moves on the field!

Net worth

His net worth ranges between $500, 000 to $1 million as of 2024.

Social Media

Instagram

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*